Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
Listed below are some changes for the upcoming school year:
1. Preschool Headstart will be in-person learning – virtual instruction will NOT be available
2. Early Headstart will have 4 slots open for virtual learners
3. ALL documents will need to be turned in before an application is considered complete and your child is placed in a classroom. Documents needed for new students: parent’s income (W-2 or 1040 for 2021), birth certificate, immunization record, Covid immunization cards for persons listed on the emergency contact list, Covid immunization card for child if child is 5 years old, Covid immunization cards for household, well child check up (for current age at time of enrollment)
4. Dental sealant consent has been added to the application
5. Consent for Covid-19 diagnostic testing – for children 2 years and older
6. Returning students will receive a letter stating what documents will be needed to complete their application
7. Child care will NOT be offered at this time
The downloadable PDF application can be emailed to Patricia Charlie at email@example.com - You may also fill the application online.
Reminder, Head Start slots are available on a first come, first serve basis. Applications are considered complete when all required documentation is received.
Documents needed: W-2 or 1040 form for 2021; Birth Certificate; Updated Immunization Record.
If you have any questions, call 505-552-6544 ext. 5004 or 505-235-9286. Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also register your student Online using the form below: